Bartop Arcade Cabinet with UDOO BOLT
In this tutorial we’re going to see how to make an awesome BarTop Arcade cabinet using UDOO BOLT. The guide will be separated in 4 different parts:
- The Case (Hardware),
- The Electronic Parts (Hardware),
- The RetroPie (Software), and
- The Marquee (Hardware & Software)
Stuff used in this project
Software Apps and Online Services:
- ubuntu 16.04 - https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop
- RetroPie - https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/Debian
- Arduino IDE - https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software
Hand Tools and Fabrication Machines:
- Dremel with blade
- Soldering iron (generic)
Check projects on hackster.io
2.0 Weather Station with UDOO
An LCD touchscreen interface, compatible with multiple OSes.
Autonomous, dynamic obstacle avoidance on a mobile robot
Step-by-step instructions on running Remote Desktop on Raspberry Pi with tips and tricks.
Far more than a NAS, a standalone media system powered by UDOO that fits in the palm of your hand.