Bartop Arcade Cabinet with UDOO BOLT GEAR
In this tutorial we’re going to see how to make an awesome BarTop Arcade cabinet using UDOO BOLT. The guide will be separated in 4 different parts:
- The Case (Hardware),
- The Electronic Parts (Hardware),
- The RetroPie (Software), and
- The Marquee (Hardware & Software)
Stuff used in this project
Software Apps and Online Services:
- ubuntu 16.04 - https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop
- RetroPie - https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/Debian
- Arduino IDE - https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software
Hand Tools and Fabrication Machines:
- Dremel with blade
- Soldering iron (generic)
Check projects on hackster.io
2.0 Weather Station with UDOO
An LCD touchscreen interface, compatible with multiple OSes.
Autonomous, dynamic obstacle avoidance on a mobile robot
Step-by-step instructions on running Remote Desktop on Raspberry Pi with tips and tricks.
Far more than a NAS, a standalone media system powered by UDOO that fits in the palm of your hand.